Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where Has Andrea Gone?

I'm very disappointed with YouTube.

About a week or so back, I found a perfect, beautiful version of the Andrea Bocelli song, "Con te Partiro", complete with music video, which I listened to endlessly (hey, it's a sexy song!)
So last night, I log onto the tube to hear it again, and wouldn't you know it, I can't find that version anymore. All I can find are live versions (where the cheering & screaming is louder than the singing) techno versions (which Ginos only listen to because they think it makes them more Italian) and versions sung by other people entirely (...NO).
So, I'm stuck trying to find a good, real version again, basically CD quality, but there is no Andrea to be found. However, I did find an adorable video of him singing goodnight to Elmo from Sesame Street (cutest puppet in the world).
I will keep looking, because I know you believe in me. You've got the faith, therefore I've got the determination. I'll go to the ends of the earth and back if I have to to find that song. I'll brave volcanoes, snowstorms...hell, even Scarborough.

And hey, if all else fails, maybe you can just sing it to me yourself.
;)

No comments: